- Information Collection and How it is used
- Gamefeeds collects personal information when you register with Gamefeeds services, when you use Gamefeeds services or when you post content on Gamefeeds.
- When you register we may ask for your email address and certain optional information such as your name, birth date, birth place, gender, biographical information,ICQ/AIM/Yahoo/MSN user name, and personal interests.
- Gamefeeds automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookie, and the page you request.
- Gamefeeds may access information that you provide to Facebook to provide a better user experience (e.g. we detect your Facebook display name) and for targeted advertising and offers.
- Gamefeeds uses information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, research, and anonymous reporting.
IP Addresses are automatically reported by your browser each time you view a web page. Your IP address is stored in our user registration databases when you register with Gamefeeds.
IP addresses may be used for various purposes, including:
- To diagnose or service technology problems reported by our users or engineers that are associated with the IP addresses controlled by a specific web company or ISP.
- To tailor advertising based on geographic area or other information derived from your IP address. Aggregate information derived from IP addresses may also be reported to advertisers.
- To estimate the total number of users visiting Gamefeeds from specific geographical regions.
- To make sure that people are not voting for themselves or friends during contests or promotions.
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive.
- You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set.
- If you reject all cookies,you will not be able to use Gamefeeds products or services that require you to"sign in," and you may not be able to take full advantage of the Gamefeeds service.
- Gamefeeds uses its own cookies for a number of purposes, including to:
- Access your information when you "sign in".
- Keep track of preferences you specify while you are using Gamefeeds's services.
- Display the most appropriate advertising banners, based on your interests and activity on Gamefeeds.
- Estimate and report our total audience size and traffic.
- Conduct research to improve Gamefeeds's content and services.
- We use third-party advertising companies (such as Google) to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and other sites on the Internet.
- We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- When you post a message, comment or vote, your ID or alias that you are posting under is visible to other users as well as any information that you are posting.
- If you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return.
- Gamefeeds may be required to disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances,such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Gamefeeds Terms of Service.
- Gamefeeds may share demographic information with business partners. No personally identifiable information will ever be used without your permission (e.g.. we will ask you for a quote or testimonial)
- Gamefeeds does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested or when we have your permission.
- Gamefeeds displays targeted advertisements based on personal information that is exhibited in people's profiles.
Editing and Deleting Account Information
- We may send you certain communications relating to the Gamefeeds service, such as service announcements and administrative messages, that are considered part of your Gamefeeds account.
- Your identification, billing and contact information may remain in Gamefeeds's records for some period.
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- Gamefeeds may update this policy at any time for any reason.
If you have questions or suggestions you can contact us at: